Simple Present | Past | Perfect-2
Simple Present | Past | Perfect-2 - Englisch Grammatik Übungen
1. Every morning, she ______ a cup of coffee while reading the newspaper.
c) has drunk
2. Last summer, they ______ to Italy and explored several historic cities.
c) have traveled
3. The museum ______ several new exhibits since our last visit.
c) has added
4. We ______ a great movie at the cinema last weekend.
c) have watched
5. The local library ______ its doors to the public at 10 AM every weekday.
c) has opened
6. She ______ all the books written by her favorite author.
c) has read
7. My neighbors usually ______ a long walk in the park after dinner.
c) have taken
8. The children ______ soccer in the backyard every Saturday afternoon.
c) have played
9. Yesterday, I ______ an old friend while walking through the downtown area.
c) have met
10. The garden ______ beautifully since we started taking care of it.
c) has flourished
11. Our dog ______ loudly whenever someone rings the doorbell.
c) has barked
12. Last winter, the snow ______ so heavily that all the roads were blocked.
c) has fallen
13. In our city, buses ______ every fifteen minutes during peak hours.
c) have run
14. He ______ recently started a new hobby of collecting vintage postcards.
15. She ______ reading a novel late at night and went straight to bed.
c) has finished
16. I ______ all my work, so now I can relax for the evening.
c) have finished
17. The teacher always ______ homework at the end of each lesson.
c) has assigned
18. They ______ to five different countries in the past two years.
c) have traveled
19. He ______ a delicious meal for his family last night.
c) has cooked
20. The flowers in our garden ______ beautifully during the spring season.
c) have bloomed
21. The sun ______ magnificently over the ocean during our beach trip last evening.
c) has set
22. The students ______ their projects in class last Monday.
c) have presented
23. She ______ in this town for over twenty years.
c) has lived
24. I ______ a lot from my experiences over the past few months.
c) have learned
25. He often ______ to turn off the lights before leaving the house.
c) has forgotten
26. My brother ______ his bike yesterday, so now he can ride it to school.
c) has fixed
27. We ______ this movie several times, but it's still our favorite.
c) have seen
28. They ______ their anniversary by dining at a fancy restaurant.
c) have celebrated
29. Our cat ______ significantly since we first adopted her.
c) has grown
30. She frequently ______ her grandparents on the weekends.
c) has visited
- Sie können einen kostenpflichtigen Termin bei mir vereinbaren, ohne weitere Verpflichtungen. Wenn Sie mit mir nicht zufrieden sind, dann machen wir keine weiteren Termine :)